Naturalization in the United States
Over the years, the Victoria Law Firm has helped many immigrants fulfill their dream of becoming a U.S. citizen. Our immigration law firm ensures that the process runs as smoothly as possible.
United States Immigration Law Attorney For U.S. Citizenship
Our experienced immigration lawyer serves the entire United States in effectively getting clients ready and approved for U.S. citizenship. We also work with clients looking for family based (marriage) visas, fiance visas, and green cards.
Free Naturalization Consultation For U.S. Citizenship
If you’re eligible and ready to apply to become a legal U.S. citizen, we can help! We serve clients across the United States from our South Carolina office. Contact our office to schedule a free immigration and naturalization consultation.
What You Should Know About Becoming A U.S. Citizen In The United States
You may apply for naturalization when you meet all the requirements to become a U.S. citizen. General eligibility requirements are the following:
1. You are at least 18 years of age at the time of filing (except active duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces);
2. You are a permanent resident of the United States for a required period of time;
3. You have lived within the state or USCIS district where you claim residence for at least three months prior to filing;
4. You have demonstrated physical presence within the United States for a required period of time;
5. You have demonstrated continuous residence for a required period of time;
6. You demonstrate good moral character;
7. You demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution;
8. You demonstrate a basic knowledge of U.S. history and government (also known as “civics”) as well as an ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English; and
9. You take an Oath of Allegiance to the United States. Some applicants may be eligible for a modified oath.
CALL OUR OFFICE TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TO APPLY TO BECOME A U.S. CITIZEN.