Se Habla Español! | Говорим по Русски!


Fiancé Visa

Fiancé Visa

Applying For K-1 Fiancée or Fiancé Visas in the United States
The K-1 visa is a special, temporary visa for the fiancé(e) of U.S. citizens who wish to get married in the United States and are seeking to enter the country to do so. These petitioners are ineligible for other non-immigrant visas because they have the immigrant intent that makes them ineligible for other visas.

United States Immigration Law Attorney For Fiancé(e) Visas
Our law office has an experienced United States immigration lawyer serving immigration clients across the U.S. and in our home state of South Carolina. Our immigration attorney will help you determine if you qualify to apply for a K-1 visa for marriage to a U.S. citizen.

Free Fiancé(e) Visas Case Consultation
Wherever you are in the United States or abroad, we can help you from our South Carolina law office with your fiancé(e) visas for marriage to a U.S. citizen. Contact our office to schedule a consultation regarding your marriage visa case.

What You Should Know About Fiancé(e) Visas in the United States
The fiancé(e) visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows the fiancé to enter the U.S. in order to get married. Once the fiancé is in the country, he/she will have 90 days to get married to the U.S. citizen who petitioned for him/her. After the marriage, we proceed with the green card application.

The process starts when we apply for the K-1 Fiancé(e) visa with USCIS, which takes approximately 4-6 months to be approved. The application is then forwarded to the Consulate or Embassy where the fiancé will be going to interview.

To be eligible for a Fiancé(e) visa you must:
Intend to marry a U.S. citizen.
Have met your intended spouse in person within the last two years (though this can be waived based on cultural customs or extreme hardship).
Are legally able to marry.

We represent immigrants in obtaining green cards and marriage visas from all over the world. Please view our page specifically for other types of marriage visas and family-based visas.