United States Immigration Law Attorneys
We specialize in assisting individuals who are facing legal issues related to immigration laws such as obtaining a green card, securing a work visa or student visa, seeking asylum, applying for naturalization, non-immigrant visas, spouse and minor children visas, and those needing defense against deportation.
Our United States Immigration Law firm uses interactive computer-based programs to simplify the legal process for our clients. We are able to resolve complex immigration issues regardless of the client’s residence or business location. Our goal is to help you legally live, work, or study in the United States and keep your family together, as quickly as possible with the least amount of stress.
We offer services in nearly all areas of U.S. immigration laws, including:
• Removal Hearing and Deportation Defense
• Green Card Approval Process
• Naturalization (Citizenship)
• Employment-based Immigration Visas EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, TN
• Investor-based Immigration EB-5
• Non-immigrant Visas E-1, E-2, F-1, H-1B, H-2B, J-1, L-1, L-1A, L-1B, M-1, O-1, O-2
• Spouse and Minor Child Visas F-2, H-4, J-2, L-2, M-2, O-3, P-4
• Temporary Visa
• Visitor’s Visa B-1, B-2
• Athletes and Entertainers Visas P-1, P-2, P-3
• NAFTA Visas for Canadians and Mexicans TN
• K-1 Fiancée or Fiancé Visas
• Waivers & Provisional Waivers
• Adjustment of status
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• Family-based Immigration which includes marriage visas, conditional green cards, and waivers of the joint petition
Free Immigration Consultation
We are proud to provide immigration and nationality law services from our South Carolina immigration law office, serving clients across the United States. Our immigration attorney has both professional and personal experience in navigating the immigration laws and naturalization requirements in the United States. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation for all of your immigration legal services needs.